We used the following technology to achieve the desired outcome.
Core technologies used:
- Java Spring / Boot
- Angular 6
- Bootstrap CSS
We followed an iterative design methodology based on a cyclic process of prototyping, testing, analyzing, and refining the design. Based on the results of testing the most recent iteration of the design, changes and refinements were made to achieve the desired results.
- We completed an initial interface design.
- Presented the design to several test users.
- Noted any problems the test users had.
- Refined the interface to account for and fix the problems.
- We repeated steps 2-4 until the user interface problems were resolved.
Bespoke Software Development
Based on the brief received from client we opted to develop Custom Web Application. The new Ackermans application provided an easy to use system for managing the various steps leading to a physical stock count.
- A performant and responsive web application accessible on both desktop and mobile.
- User management, access control and auditability.
- Security roles and system permissions.
- Critical Path Step management.
- Notification management. (Reminders, escalations etc)
- Webhooks (Triggered in response to various system events.)
- Reporting and system audit logs.
- Company data import and refresh.
- Step selection and processing.