We used the following technology to achieve the desired outcome.
Core technologies used:
- Bootstrap CSS
We followed an Atomic design system to build the website. In short, a design system is a collection of reusable components, guided by clear standards, that can be assembled together to build any number of applications.
- Atoms: They are the foundational building blocks that comprise all our user interfaces such as type, labels, colours and spacing.
- Molecules: Are relatively simple groups of UI elements functioning together as a unit.
- Organisms: Are relatively complex UI components composed of groups of molecules and/or atoms and/or other organism
- Templates: Are page-level objects that place components into a layout and articulate the design’s underlying content structure.
- Pages: Are specific instances of templates that show what a UI looks like with real representative content in place.
Due to the goals set out by client, we decided to build a Magento eCommerce platform tailored to match the specific needs and objectives of KitchenAid.
- Fully responsive across; Web, Mobile, Tablet.
- Dealer management and ordering system.
- SAP Integration.
- Payment gateway & snap scan Integration.
- Loyalty program.