We used the following technology to achieve the desired outcome.
Core technologies used:
- Bootstrap CSS
- HTML 5
- Angular 6
SHERPA is an integrated on-line management system specifically designed to support & empower business owners, managers and management-teams within agricultural supply-chains, in the development and implementation of proactive, relevant and impactful sustainability strategies for their businesses.
- Comprehensive administrative system. (CMS)
- Reporting engine.
- Google maps integration.
- Data entry engine.
- Cloud architecture.
- Sophisticated calculator development.
We followed an iterative design methodology based on a cyclic process of prototyping, testing, analyzing, and refining the design. Based on the results of testing the most recent iteration of the design, changes and refinements were made to achieve the desired results.
- We completed an initial interface design.
- Presented the design to several test users.
- Noted any problems the test users had.
- Refined the interface to account for and fix the problems.
- We repeated steps 2-4 until the user interface problems were resolved.